Hello April! It’s officially chocolate eggs and bunny season and even the spring sunshine has made an appearance. With the weather looking up, here at Acorns Day Nursery, we’ve put together some fun and exciting easter ideas with young children.
Being outside and letting children explore the world around them offers many benefits. Outside games can challenge children and test their physical limits, give them the opportunity to express themselves and build their self-confidence. Why not take Easter outside and pair the two together!
You could try:
- An old classic, Easter egg hunt.
- A nature Spring walk.
- An egg and spoon race.
- Geocaching, download the app here.
- Camping in the garden.
- Pin the tail on the bunny.
- Easter egg roll.
- Go to a farm and explore lambs and sheep.
- Do some spring planting.
Weather not looking great? Fancy something inside? Why not try these great easter ideas with young children to do indoors.
- Decorate Easter eggs.
- Make toilet paper roll bunnies.
- Eat yummy easter eggs.
- Get children to set up an easter egg hunt inside!
- Make hot cross buns.
- Create some easter craft.
The Snug children have been exploring the beauty of spring nature inside and outside! Check out the blog here.